Keith has extensive executive and operational experience in the financial services industry. He began his career over 26 years ago at General Electric as a member of the esteemed Financial Management Program. As a result of such a strong foundation, Keith specializes in strategic and operational planning, new business development, productivity and cost containment, budgeting and financial accountability, and business metrics design and implementation. Keith has spent over 20 years in the insurance industry where he’s led the development of a new-to-market Long Term Care Insurance product, implemented several cost saving measures, and led organizations through business restructures, new business development, and multi-million-dollar commercial marketing programs. Prior to joining Oyster, Keith was Senior Vice President of Client Engagement at LTCG, where he managed 50 national insurance company clients for the leading provider of long term care business process outsourcing. Keith also spent 15 years with Genworth Financial (formally GE Financial) in a variety of positions from Senior Financial Analyst of Retirement Income and Investments to Vice President, AARP Long Term Care Insurance Program.
- As leader of Genworth’s largest LTC business relationship, led the successful implementation of new product development from conceptual design through implementation
- Provides comprehensive guidance and assistance to clients preparing to comply with the Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule. This includes the review and assessment of current retirement accounts, an assessment of the potential impact on client’s retirement business, including but not limited to compensation structure, the need to rely upon Best Interest Contract Exceptions, revisions to compliance and supervisory policies and procedures, product offerings, and technology platforms; best practice recommendations; and process implementation.
- Expertise in marketing and distribution strategy that includes digital, media, advertising and agent/broker marketing
- Strong foundation in new business development, merger and acquisitions along with business integration framework
- Extensive knowledge of the Long Term Care Insurance industry and market
- Product Development and multi-generational product planning expertise
- Through his various leadership roles has gained deep knowledge of insurance marketing and the regulatory/compliance review needed for state approval
- Proven track record on business and product line profitability, analysis, and forecasting
- Successfully managed several multi-million dollar programs, overseeing all aspects form sales, marketing, operations and financials to executive management reviews
- Senior Vice President, Client Engagement, LTCG
- Vice President, AARP Long Term Care Insurance Program, Genworth Financial Inc.
- Vice President, AARP Long Term Care Insurance Product and Marketing, Genworth Financial Inc.
- Vice President, Investor/Rating Agency Relations, Genworth Financial Inc.
- Manager, Finance, Six Sigma Quality, GE Capital (Global Headquarters)
- Manager, Finance, GE Industrial Systems
- Director, Corporate Housing Initiatives, GE capital Mortgage
Education, Accolades and Industry Commitments
- B.A., Economics, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- Advanced Leadership Development Course, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
- Executive Education Course, Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University
- GE Advanced Financial Leadership Program, John F. Welch Leadership Development Center
- GE Financial Management Program, graduate, GE Appliances
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, GE Capital