Investment Firm Strategy for Family Offices
Investment firms have always focused on Multi-Family and Single Family Offices (“SFOs”) as potential customers. While billions are invested by these entities, it has historically been costly and difficult to enter this traditionally private and discrete market. Oyster Consulting has completed strategy engagements in the family office space to help investment firms define their approach to SFOs as a customer segment, and to determine the viability of creating a multi-family office service platform within their firm. Oyster can assist your firm with strategy and regulatory questions.
Oyster will focus on:
- Investment Firm Strategy Planning
- Broker-Dealers and Registered Investment Advisors
- SFO/MFO Platform design and Service Offering Definition
- Firm Assessment on the SFO/MFO Space
- Competitive Analysis and barriers to entry analysis
The Oyster Difference:
Oyster can help the investment advisor or broker-dealer determine if this customer segment is a viable opportunity and can help define a business plan and approach.