Webinar Recording Available – The Countdown Is On: What’s Your DOL Game Plan?
On May 10, 2017 Oyster Consulting hosted a webinar addressing what firms should be doing to comply with the core elements of the Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule change. Topics discussed included:
- What goes into effect in June:
- What constitutes fiduciary advice
- What you should know about the Impartial Conduct Standards
- What exceptions to fiduciary status become applicable
- What procedures and training do you need?
- What firms must do before June 9th
Register for the June 28th webinar:
DOL Check-In: Where Are We?
Click here to learn more about how Oyster can assist your firm as it navigates the new Fiduciary Rule changes. For more information about how Oyster Consulting can assist your firm, complete our contact form or call us at 804.965.5400 and one of our Relationship Managers will be happy to help you.